Monday, June 7, 2010

Current Wish List...




When one reads a wish list from a woman, they expect the typical womanly items. Perfume, candy, clothers, lingerie, shoes, handbags.

I am one of those weird women. My list isn't typical and has some pretty amazing stuff on it. The one thing in common with other lists...the things on here are certainly not cheap!!



1. Mac Book Pro in black if I can get it. The one with the 500GB storage. http://store.apple.com/us/configure/MC372LL/A?mco=MTc0Njg1ODg this is for entertainment, movies, pictures, movies...all media.
2. Olympus EP-2 Camera  http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1482
3.HP Touchsmart TM2 laptop http://www.hp.com/united-states/campaigns/touchsmart/#/TouchSmart-Tm2 this is for work, business related things. I want all the bells and whistles, max storage...lol
4, Adobe MasterSuite Collection http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/mastercollection/
5. Playstation 3 and PSP...of course!! I love video games!! http://us.playstation.com/index.htm
6. I want my own creative studio here in NYC to serve as my base camp. That is something I will get for myself, as it involves the buying of propert. Unless I can rent to own. That would be awesome!!!
7, A new Blackberry. As always, I am hard on phones...and have cracked the screen of mine. lol. I need a new one...one that can keep up with me. I do want the Droid by Verizon. That thing is sick!! http://phones.verizonwireless.com/motorola/droid/

Yes, I am a woman on a mission! I like the newest things in technology..I always have. Some call it being a nerd, I call it being curious. (and a tad bit nerdy. lol)

This does not mean I will refuse shopping sprees on Fifth Avenue or Rodeo Drive. Bloomingdale's, BG, Saks, Chanel, Dior, Armani, Fendi, Louboutin....lol. I do love my labels. For underwear? La Perla hugs my curves like a dream come true. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment