Monday, June 7, 2010

Business Woman looking to diversify....

(yes, the pic is of me)
I have always been on the lookout for ways to make money. To make my name known throughout the world.

I am still building my own version of TER...my own discussion board. A place where men and women can review each other. TER is great...but its run by a select clique. Well, three of them to be exact. One thing I do no like is the fact that some moderator's take advantage of their positions on there...which isn't too much when one sits down and thinks about it. This is not true for all moderators, of course. There are some on there who believe in the true purpose of the site. Others are on there simply because they do not have a life outside the hobby. If you read throught the various discussion boards, you can see which moderator's have a life and which don't.

But enough about that site. It has the good and the bad of this industry. I wanted to create my own discussion board/forum. Would there be reviews? Perhaps in time. For right now, I just want a site that will showcase all sides of this industry. From the high end practically out of reach providers to the one who is low volume.  From the porn stars to the webcam ladies. From the BIG to the MEDIUM and to the TINY women in this industry. To the male providers....to the TS women. (my favorites. sigh. I am so jealous of them.)

This is just one project I have going on. The other project is that of Creative Consultant. What the heck is that you may ask? You need a website put together? You need a makeup artist/stylist? You need a blog post written? You need an ad written? I am the one for you!! I am self taught on many many subjects...and thankfully I have a talent. I have an "eye". I know what looks good. I can mix and match and put together crazy elements to make something simply wonderful. Of course, I will get the proper certifications (to add to my already huge collection)

When one thinks about it...it is like a Jenna Jameson thing. She trademarked herself. Her name is known all over the place! The world!! She created the name, the image. Marketing, planning, investing....that woman put her nose to the grindstone and created an empire. I hope to do the same. My true love is cosmetics. I want my own cosmetics line. My own lingerie line.  I need to wander around Parson's New School of Design and find someone who wants to make a name for themselves...I need some outfits. lol.

I also love photography...remember, I said I had an "eye". I can see the shot in my head...how the pose should be, the lighting....and I coach my subject (if it is human) into the position in order to get the shot. Another form of OCD?? Perhaps. I do not know and really do not care. I know what I want out of life and I will get it.

Mondays are my rhinking days. My brainstorming day. The day I spend a full 24 hours on the computer basically. I review what sites I am on, take a look at where the hits to my site are coming from, write ads for the following week (if it is a weekly ad. for a monthly ad...I only do those once a month). I jot down ideas, I network online, make phone calls, catch up with the few friends I do have...Mondays are my admin days. Sometimes, it spills over into Tuesday.

I am a woman that likes to stay busy! I have many projects going on....and right now, I am trying to consilidate them. I need an LLC that will house all of my different projects....which means I have to create a site for that and do all the marketing....lol. I need to build up portfolios and the like....fun times ahead.

Stay tuned!! Woman on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment