Monday, March 29, 2010

Congrats to those in DC who love to show their ass..,,,,

Okay, I have to jot down a quick note about the current drama in DC...which is more than all the daytime soap operas and the OC put together. Seriously,the passage of this healthcare reform has brought out the best and worst in folks. It makes me shed a small insignicant tear when I read stories of senators making public threats against their own colleagues....aw, look at the grown ups at work. Screaming during session! Let me not even speak of the Reconcilliation bill on the Congress floor now! While a filabuster is not allowed, unlimited amendments are. You can bet your sweet behind these are piling up...rapidly. What I fail to understand is the lack of common sense. Why throw such a public temper tantrum?? My favorite saying is "are ya serious?". Wow is all I can say. The one senator with the silliest amendments (the current count as of this morning was 14) is Senator Tom Coburn. Hey, I did not even know who this man was until two days ago!!! Now, he has made a not so favorable impression on me. I understand the tactic of adding senseless amendments to stall for time, but could he have not come up with..i dont know, better ones? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment