Are your serious? Today it is about 70 degrees here in NYC!! Just last week, a nasty rainstorm tore the tri state area apart. The weeks before that, snow and the bitter cold. Now it's summer time. Would this be considered global warming?? Or could one say the ozone layer finally gave up the battle for survival and left the planet to fend for itself?? If I were the ozone, I would have done the same...I cannot lie about that!!!
So what does one do when the weather is warm as summer time? I haven't taken a break in so damn long, I have no clue what to do. I am always focused on my life and my next move. I would stop and smell the roses but vendors here in NYC charge you 2 dollars a sniff. Yes, fresh air is at a premium here in the city. I am not complaining about that...but I am still conplaining about the fact a pack of smokes is ten fucking dollars!
So, I still wear a light jacket when I go outside I am not taking any chances with this fickle weather and catchimng a damn cold. Sigh. I hate being sick. So, this is my blog post about NOTHING. Now I need to grab a shower and enjoy the most of this day.
Peace out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment