Sunday, April 18, 2010

Here is your sign....Stuck on Stupid.

I wonder sometimes.


I wonder if I turned off the iron before I leave the house, if I turned off all the lights. If I made sure I took something out of the freezer for dinner. I wonder if I charged my phone. I wonder if today will be the day a car hits me. (this is why I tell everyone to make sure one is in the crosswalk and they have the walk signal.) I wonder about a lot of things, just like anyone else on this planet.

I wonder when the stupid people of the world will finally DIE and leave the smart ones in charge.  The fact of the matter is, stupid people run this world. Why? Because the smart ones are waiting. They are waiting for the dumb ones to finish destroying this world. It makes sense on some twisted dimension. Let the stupid ones kill themselves off. Let them destroy the world as it is known today. Then the smart ones will either rebuild this world stupid people free (if they haven't already moved to another planet in a distant universe) or heck. Just move to another distant universe.

I am one who sees "through" things. If someone is trying to tell me the sky is purple and has supposed proof, I am going to question the proof. Especially when I look up and the sky is still just as blue as ever. If you try to tell me it is going to cost me fifty dollars to fix a damaged Xbox hard drive...hmm. I am going to stop and pause. I will do my research first and see if it is possible to fix the hard drive. I am going to shop around and see who is going to offer me a good repair deal. I am going to weigh the pros and cons....is it cheaper to just buy a new one? I would do this even if I did not have knowledge about computers, gaming systems and hard drives.

Speaking of which...I just looked up the problem online...and I can actually fix it in under two hours and for about the cost of a liter of Mt Dew...and a pack of cigarettes.

Back to the problem of the stupids running this world into the ground...
So, if one puts forth a little bit of effort and rely on themselves, they can actually accomplish a lot of things. Wait! Why do that when it is easier to just pass the buck? Let someone else fix the problem...but hurry them up, as the world revolves around your schedule. Then, when you get the product back and it is still crap....holler and scream some more.

I did not know being stupid was so much work! It is much easier to figure things out, I think.

When things get too crazy, I just hop on my broom and fly away! In the meantime, I shall take my common sense and join the others hiding out. I hear stupid is a contagious disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment