Monday, August 2, 2010

Oh my gosh. I need to behave!!

I just read over some of my erotica. Now, some are based on personal experiences, some are pure fantasy. (No, I am not saying which is which. lol. I am working on some more tonight!)

Wow. The ones that are actual true stories....WTF? It is no wonder I will forever be single.

I dont think I posted my fourth of july story. or maybe i have. I woke up from a wild night in Central Park the next morning. It was really wild, I can tell you that much. lol.

Should I behave more? What fun is that though? Eh. i don't like to behave. That is not saying I dont know how to behave, mind you. I can if i HAVE to. If given a choice though, I will not. It is just who I am! lol. I am a mover and shaker, I set the standards! Some people (women and for heaven's sake, some guys who thinks they know what is really going on with providers. lol) have tried to tell me to be this, be that, dont do this, dont do that, yadda yadda. Do I tell them what to do? Of course not. It's not my place, its not my life and really....I dont try to control anyone. People are going to do what they are going to do! lol.

I listen, weigh my options. List the pros and cons of such advice...but, I do what I was going to do anyways!! Now, if the advice I was given made sense and would benefit ME without me sacrificing my principles (aka, if i liked the advice. lol) then I used it. If I thought the person had NO CLUE as to what they were talking about (aka, trying to give me advice on a subject they didnt know about. I like to learn from experience or from those who have experienced what I am questioning) then of course, I am going to toss it to the curb.

Now, my thing is this. I dont give advice unless asked. Why do some feel the need to...I dont know, tell me what I can and cant do? Eh. See that.....hear that whooshing sound? That's whatever you told me flying over my head. lol.

I may seem like a hot mess...but trust me. I know what I am doing. Do you?

take care all!

Khym

No comments:

Post a Comment